Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

My Bengal lancers painted by Krisztian

Our hobbyfriend Krisztian is in the sad positqion that he lost his job. As it is difficulty to find a new one in Hungary, he asked me if he can paint figures for me. As I am working on a 2nd Afghan war diorama I thought it a great idea to get help here and help him out with some payment.

Krisztian offers to paint figures for 1,50 Euro each which is a bargain. See here the quality of his painting. And in case anyone of you needs figures to be painted think of TK who would gladly take on the job. In case you want to help a hobbyfriend send him a mail at    takacs.krisztian@gmail.com  and get some great painted figures.

So here are the 9th Bengal lancers ready for war.











2 Kommentare:

  1. That's sad news, but his painted figures are fantastic!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hmmm. Very nice work. I might drop him a line in a couple of weeks.

    AntwortenLöschen