Donnerstag, 3. März 2016

Some small Napoleonic dioramas

This time I have some photos I got from different collectors. My personal favourite is Thorsten who shows the battle of Wörgl 1809 where the Bavarians mixed up the Tiroleans, supported by regular Austrian troops. Here a painting which you can see in the Munich Residenz.


Tiroleans I have on my wishlist for Massimo, but Bavarian Chevaulegers and the Austrian line in the backround of the photo we already have.





Next Thomas Mischak sent some photos from his big diorama - French Staff soldiers





Last but not least a preview on a new set comming up from Hagen. Some figures need a little change and at the moment we are thinking to bring at least the correct ones in the shop - Dutch Line infantry 1815





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen