Mittwoch, 20. April 2016

My visit at the Playmobil Funpark in Zirndorf/Germany

Ok guys, this time I have something real special:-)

With my children I visit the Playmobil park 1-2 times a year. Cheap for a park and you get Playmobil at special prices.

While they played with the toys there I made a small walk to a special exhibition about the history of Playmobil. Funny to see the original packs of my own first Playmobil figures in the early 70ies.

I know a lot of collectors who make wargames or dioramas with Playmobil figures. So I thought this photos of their special exhebitions might be of interest do figure collectors too.

Pirates vs Redcoats








Mongols or anything similar





A journey around the world









1 Kommentar:

  1. You can't compare them anymore with the first figures of the seventies. They look much better now. I always loved to play with them together with my sons. They had the Wild West series!
    Beautifull pictures and thanks for sharing!

    Greetings
    Peter

    AntwortenLöschen